Official GoTitans.com Mr. GQ Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CriticalTheory, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dress like Gunny and your golden. :ha:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you and the 2 other non- English speaking bra's should hold a vanity contest. and maybe a syphillys test

btw, most women aren't as involved with this crap as yall are

and some don't even care about all that - if you have a good personality
    all that pampering is a sign of insecurity

ya'll must spend a small fortune trying to get laid
    you can save yourself some expense by aquiring a personality

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Dude, dress like this and the girl will be wanting the snake that isnt in view.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Take that stick from out of your butt and just have a little fun maybe. No women likes a bum; CT and others were trying to give some helpful tips. And I bet I make a lot less money then you do Puck; most of this stuff can be got for a relatively small price.

Since when can a women know your personality if she doesn't even want to step to you with your raggidy ***. :ha: ;)

5. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

Who are you?

Well look here we have a guy who has went through life stinking like a pig's anus. When you have a growth and look like the real life version of Quasi-Modo such as PUCK personality really does help.

Speaking on personality who said anything about not having a personality? We all know that it attracts women but that doesn't mean you can't look or smell good.

I guess you never hugged a woman and had her all up on your neck telling you how good you smell. Who wants to be around a person who stinks? Only a guy named Puck would. Women are into it as much as they are into personality.

6. CriticalTheory

I searched for this during a few days when those people who try to sell you stuff set up tents on the campuses. People who are in or went to college know what i'm talking about.

Jean Paul Gaultier it's loud so be careful apply only about 2 dabs
    [​IMG]

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

My boy got that. I wasn't feeling it. I still think Kenneth Cole is the best on the market.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sorry Puck, but I gotta agree with Kami and CT here.

women want a man who looks good and smell good as well as a personality. No respectable lady wants to go out with a man who smells like a trash can, nor do women want a man rolling up dressed like Cletus the Slack-Jaw yokel with tracksuit pants, thongs and a T-shirt saying "I do your sister and your mother as well".

Your dress nice, smell nice add in a good personality and your in.

And women are into it, they do it themselves. Always buying new dresses to wear once never to be seen again, mountains of shoes, always buying perfume, getting hair done, nails etc etc.

9. CriticalTheory

This shaver right here has given me a close shave every time smooth and all.

Though brothers beware single blades might be best for us

This is a good shaver though

[​IMG]

10. CriticalTheory

So how exactly do you dress lol:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar