*Official* Get Your Section Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nate42104, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It angers me because of how it affects the players. It hurts the players feelings when there is a mass exit before the end of the game. The players want the fans to be with them until the bitter end. They love to hear the cheers and clapping after a win. They WANT to run around the entire stadium shaking hands and thanking the fans for their support. It really does miff the players to look up into the stands and see people running out of there.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I went to the MTSU vs. Maryland game and thought the video stuff and music was much better than what is done at a Titans game.

A trip to a Preds game does the same thing.

If Bud had hired a fat lady in a Viking suit to stand and sing as the final seconds came off the clock, that would have gotten massive reaction. :yes:

But I don't blame anyone on the east side of the stadium if they wanted to get out of the sun they'd been in for 3+ hours.

3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

In section 135 fans are pretty dedicated at least in my area, im in last row (LL). I have been saying the same for years our music sux now, the stuff they shoulda ditched years ago, they didnt; and the stuff that sucked, they have stuck with. Any way I think the fans will will bring their "A" game for the rest of the home games. When we were undefeated at home, that was a special time.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well I hope they feel better when they get home and count their paycheck.

Not all of us get club level seats where we can avoid the heat and watch the game in luxury. The few times I've been lucky enough to get up in a luxury box, or sit in club level, i haven't left the game early. It's a tad different hungover, on 5 hours of sleep, sitting in blazing heat all day.

5. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I noticed another stupid thing they do with the vids.

They always play the pain train one when we're on offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar