Official Fire Whiz petition

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If it wasn't for Kurt Warner, Kenny Whisenhunt would be flippin burgers somewhere

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Webster is the man that hired wisenhumt and is responsible for a lot off dumbazz roster and draft moves.

Zimmer and Quinn both available when he chose wis. Webster needs to be replaced before wisenhumt. And truthfully, we need a full time CEO and an owner that has a singular interest in the franchise and community.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Local owner preferably. Get some giant country music conglomerate. At least LP would be a party

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I gotta say I still hate Webster more than Whiz. They both have to go, but Webster has been worse for a longer period of time.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Buy a knockoff jersey from overseas. Its a quarter of the price, nobody can tell the difference, and no revenue to the team. win win win

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. SeerChild

SeerChild Practice Squad

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Do they look good? Gotta link?

8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I don't think there is much chance of Kelly, because They are/were in 1st place in their NFC East division, and are still a pretty good team. They are still rebuilding their roster, much like us. But it would be nice, I think if events could work out where the Titans could hire him to coach his old prodigy. I think he would get more out of the players we have than Wisenhunt has been able to...especially the skill position guys.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Stafford played well in his place. I would keep him as the starter and bench Michelle.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's sad that Bud isn't around. I feel he would have laid down the law to Whiz-: Get a new OC to call plays or get gone.

On another note, PK wrote a good article today in ESPN.com

It's time to stop measuring Tennessee Titans against 2014 - Tennessee Titans Blog - ESPN

I'm not so much on the Fire Whiz bandwagon. We need to do first things first. And as TJ pointed out weeks ago first order of business is to lock down the CEO position so we can fire Webster. In no shape, way or form should we allow Webster to stick with this organization. We have been abysmal in EVERY facet he has been responsible for since he's been with the organization.

A good owner would have recognized that years ago. Amy Strunk may be a fine person, but her interests are dilute and she lacks a passion for the game. We won't see anything innovative for the team from her direction. And tbh, I don't think Steve Underwood is all that great either. He mediocre at best.

I'm said this morning. I didn't even watch much of the game except to scan the channels. I gave my tix to my employees who were extremely grateful. My son didn't want to drive 6 hours round trip in the rain and he has a test today for which he needed to study. The loss doesn't sting as bad because I was more into FF (watched Sunday ticket) yesterday afternoon. I consider myself an average to above average fan in regards to interest and investment in the Titans. Not watching yesterday made me not feel as much like a loser. And I'm afraid that is about where a majority of really good core fans are with the Titans.

Not winning at home kills the spirit in the best of us. I sick of the tag line stating we haven't won at home in over a year as if that Jags wins was satisfying in ANY way. It has been YEARS since we had a quality, satisfying win at home. The last won I can remember was the Chargers win home opener a few years ago. We've had 3 home wins in the last 3 years. Who wants to pay to see that chit? Much less give up their entire day to wallow in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar