Official Fantasy Football Help/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Now I'm trying to decide on Matt Ryan or Matt Hasselbeck. Ryan hasn't played well for me this year

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

tough call...ryan is up against the lions defense and that's always tough... hass is up against the texans and that's a rivalry game....
    it's a toss up, but im leaning more on hass...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would go with Ryan, but that's just me.

I just don't think the Lions' D is that good.

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I don't either but Ryan hasn't done much for me this year. I sat Mendenhall last week for the same reason and he made me pay. Hass has played good all year and it's a home game. But players will be flying high today so who knows what will happen. Hmmmm

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Dude on espn Sunday countdown said Matt Ryan is his QB bust today and Hass is his QB sleeper

6. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Who should I start: Rob Gronkowski or Antonio Gates? I was thinking Gates, but nfl.com's projections have Gronkowski getting 17.1 points and Gates only getting 3.2

7. RavensShallBurn

I am more qualified (at least as a fantasy football "expert") than those guys on ESPN or NFL Network.

I literally lol at some of the things they say... Matthew Berry is never right. Never. Not even close... and then the guy on NFL Network who tries to say that AP won't finish in the top 10 running backs one week (when the Vikings played the Bucs) and he finishes #1.

Should've started Matty Ice! :)

8. RavensShallBurn

Projections are stupid. Ignore them. Pay more attention to matchups and how the players have done or have been doing.

Gates' plantar fasciitis is still nagging him, but he's improving. Rivers, however, is still struggling.

I would go with Gronkowski because he's Brady's favorite redzone target. You've just got to go with your gut on this one. I like Gates to get more yards, but Gronkowski gets in the endzone pretty often.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Pettigrew vs denver or cook vs indy

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Trade Bernard Scott for Battle/D.Thomas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar