Official Fantasy Football Help/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Steelers D (vs 49ers) or Bears D (vs Seahawks)?
    Felix Jones (vs Bucs) or Roy Helu (vs Giants)?

Gotta go with Bradshaw.
  2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I'd go with Steelers D... i think it's going to be a defensive battle...
    might want to go with Jones against the Bucs.... CJ did a number on them and Jones is now the starting back now that murrey's out...
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Now that I realize the Bucs give up the most fantasy points to RBs, it's a no-brainer.

It's hard to bench Helu with the way he's been playing... I could always bench Michael Bush in favor of Helu, but I don't think I can do that.

Now for my terrible QB carousel that I've been toying with the entire year... who to start: Flacco (vs Chargers), Palmer (vs Lions), or Hasselbeck (if he even plays)?
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I thought my QB situation was dire... I wouldn't start Hasselbeck even if he was healthy, I know that.

I think Palmer has more potential to bust out and give you a big game. Flacco will probably get you his normal 12-14 points. I guess it depends on whether you want to hit a home run or a double.
  5. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

This

Also this, but I'd add Locker and start him if Hasselbeck is out.

Should I start the Steelers D @ SF or the Cardinals D vs CLE? The league I'm in has a weird scoring system. Sacks are 2 points and yardage doesn't matter. The Cardinals D has more points than the Steelers D at this point.

Also, Marion Barber vs SEA or Damian Williams @ IND?
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

There's no way I can suggest Locker in good conscience. If I wouldn't start the guy I can't suggest him, and there's no way I'd start a rookie who has never started a game before in the fantasy playoffs.
  7. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

He has 38 points in roughly four quarters and he's playing against the Colts. If your other options are Flacco and Palmer, there isn't much of a reason to not start Locker (if he starts).
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The Titans were also in catch up mode when he went in to both games. I don't see that happening this week.
  9. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Anyone?
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I go with the Cards. They are up there in sacks and McCoy has been sacked 33 times this season.

I think Barber will want to prove last week's mishaps were a fluke and will play well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.