Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Huh? "3rd Saturday in October" ring a bell to anyone? One of the biggest rivalries in college football.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Tennessee/Kentucky and Tennessee/Vanderbilt are not rivalries they are massacres.

(Tennessee/Auburn used to be a huge rivalry.)

Yes, but UT is NOT Alabama's biggest rival. Alabama might be our true biggest rivalry.

The Iron Bowl is the best rivalry in the SEC. The entire country as well, imo.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

That was my point, Kentucky and Vandy considers UT to be a major rivalry. It's all in your perspective.

4. Alex1939

^

And my original statement was:

Ask any Alabama fan the most important game of the year, and any true Alabama fan will say Auburn!

That rivalry is much deeper and more important than UT/Vandy, UT/Kentucky, UT/Florida, or even UT/Alabama.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I heard this is the way to tell if it's a true rivilary;

If the fear of losing the game is more intense than the joy from winning the game,
    then it's a top-notch rivialry...

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I feel this way UT plays UK. It's more relief when we stomp them than it is joy honestly.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jacory Harris is truly awful.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

For the most overrated conference in the history of mankind, the SEC has looked pretty good today in bowl games.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

True. Big 10 was terrible today.

That makes it what? 3 bowl wins for you guys so far? Not bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar