1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

I would, you have plenty of depth at the rb position and could always use another wr. Hopkins is gonna get the ball quite a bit i think
  2. 520

520 Starter

that what im thinking plus andre Johnson is gonna go down eventually again
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

I think andre johnson is more hurt than we think but houston is pulling a patriots scheme and not letting anyone know the severity of the injury
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Jared Cook vs 49ers tonight or Scott Chandler vs Ravens?

I'm thinking Cook just so I have someone playing in a game I couldn't give two shits about, but that usually backfires.
  5. 520

520 Starter

its easy as abc

ANYONE BUT COOK
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Hahahahah Cook is so bad at blocking. Oh boy
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Okay, so I have the Titans D starting this weekend. BUT, Kansas City is still available in this league for some reason. They're the #1 fantasy D and they're going against the offense giving up the most points to fantasy defenses (NYG).

Should I drop Titans and grab KC? It seems like the common sense move but I just have a good feeling about the Titans D this weekend going up against Geno Smith and that offense. And I figure the Giants have to turn it around at some point and KC is due for a letdown.

On the other hand I think KC might be the better long-term option as far as fantasy defenses go. And I know it's only a matter of time before someone else snatches them up if I don't.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Sawdust, this decision will define whether or not you are a homer. Think about it........you are lucky KC is even available.
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Don't let homerism come before common sense. The titans MIGHT do better this week, but in the long-term you know who you're better off starting.
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

lol probably true. I'm 0-3 in this league and not going with my gut has cost me two wins. So I'm probably just overthinking it.