Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    Ask JC.
  2. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    The guy just dropped Finley. So he gave Fitz and Gates for torrey smith. I really wish I would have vetoed it. Dude now has Megatron and Fitz
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,141
    Well I'd say it's without a doubt moved into fishy territory now. And I'd definitely call him on it. But there's really not much you can do about it now. At least not without causing a bunch of drama. Next year I'd set the league veto rule to commish decision and if the other managers don't like it, tough. And if the guy who traded away Fitz half-asses his team the rest of the season I wouldn't invite him back next year.
  4. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    Yeah now would just cause a ton of drama. And the guy who is getting Fitz just joined the league this year and had been dating the guys daughter for two years. I don't care when people trade and all that but it is annoying when it is blatantly that lopsided. At least this isn't a money league.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Doug Martin and hartline for Brandon Marshall and Gore. Should i trade muscle hamster? ppr
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,141
    Well at least you can take small comfort in the fact that Fitz is questionable so the guy may not even be able to use him this week anyway.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  7. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    I don't think I would be as ticked about it if the guy who got Fitz wasn't a complete *****.
  8. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    Such a tough decision. I for one love the muscle hamster. But Brandon Marshall is a beast and don't you have megatron and fitz already?
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    I love Martin too, but dude... That is a slamdunk trade. Take it all the way.

The difference in Martin and Gore is probably 3-5 PPG. The difference in Marshall and Hartline is probably 10 PPG.

Also I can already tell the Bucs are going to be a disaster this season.
    cdubbs2121 and TBaker34 high five this.
  10. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,659
    I have to agree with RSB. I am not a huge fan of Gore but Marshall is a top 5 WR.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.