Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If you do your research throughout the offseason, and keep up with last second injuries.....not that hard.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Basically it can be as time-consuming as you want it to be. You can get by with just taking a couple minutes each week to set your lineup. But once you get hooked you'll most likely end up putting more time into than that. Still, it's far from a burden or some gigantic time-suck. Not knowing anything about what you do or what your average day is like, I still feel pretty confident in saying you have enough free time to maintain a fantasy football team.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Fantasy football 101

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Too be honest.. Im disappointed in myself with as much time as Ive spent watching NFL games on Game Rewind. Especially with a to-do list as long as mine usually is.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Haha bro me too...

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Have one more for this week...

PIT (@ CIN) or Denver (@NYG)- I hate that both of these defenses are playing on the road but oh well. My gut's telling me to go with the Steelers. But I could also see the Giants having a lot of turnovers in this one so I'm tempted to start Denver.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Denver all the way. Steelers can't be trusted anymore.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Amendola is literally the only injury prone player I took... and the only reason I did it was because of his upside. Plus, I knew I'd be able to get a steal in Boldin later in the draft. And I took Thompkins/Dobson to back up Amendola if he's hurt.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brian Hartline vs Indy or Ruben Randle vs Broncos?

I think Hartline has more guaranteed snaps since he's a starter but the Giants will be trailing most of the game.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This seems about like a toss-up. If PPR, I'd definitely lean Hartline. Either way though, I think Hartline is the safer pick so that's probably who I'd roll with.

FWIW the Yahoo "experts" have Hartline ranked as the #40 WR this week and Randle as #43. (40 seems a little low for Hartline IMO)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar