Offical Annoucement for Madden cover guy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You know what. I just thought of something. Vince Young will be the cover man...

Funny thing is.. the curse already happened. We lost Pacman.

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

the pac one actually looks the best

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

maybe they'll be adding suspensions into franchise mode :ha:

4. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

that particular silhouette is Vince...there is no doubt in my mind. That doesn't mean he'll end up on the cover though...and I hope he doesn't. I don't want him messing with that Madden curse.

However, the SI curse doesn't apply to VY and if theres someone to break the Madden curse its him. :vince:

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Although, looking at it again:
    [​IMG]

:ha:

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Jason Campbell FTW!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Where'd you find that comparison? It's funny that I made the exact same comparison (although in jest) at a Danish football site a few days ago.

9. Do you think the fact that Eddie George has been on the cover, may persuade EA not to put Vince on the cover, so they aren't bias towards certain teams (even though we know they are)...

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

clearly not a match but here is another shot that if you look at his fingers on the ball, looks very similar.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar