Offical Annoucement for Madden cover guy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

hmm the hand is longer and so is the neck, but the finger's do look remarkably the same, maybe ther's another shot of vince in his motion in full atire with his neck and hang a little farther up and the pouch.
    although the pouch reminds me a little to much of peyton.....

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I hope Mr. Burns is on the cover!
    "Smithers, there's a rocket in my pocket..."

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Can you blame her?

6. dont think that i could

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

As much as I don't want Vince to be on the cover, it wont be Tomlinson. They had a RB last year, and they never put a player from the same position on two years in a row. The player on the cover generally corresponds with some aspect of the game they are hyping, and they wont do the running game two years straight.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, someone said this looked similar to P Manning, so here's a pic for comparison:

[​IMG]

That picture seemed pretty typical of his throwing motion. He holds the ball much lower than that pic shows, the only pics I found with him holding the ball that high he had both hands on the ball. And notice the ball angle, Manning has it much more horizontal. Also, he usually doesn't have the hand warmer, unless he's playing in NE (he does play 8 games in a dome) Also, we all know if they used Manning on the cover, they'd be much more likely to use a pic like this one:

[​IMG]

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

peyton uses the "revolution" style helmet which has a different type of facemask on it... That is clearly a cut out/silhouette of VY...

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

That could be LT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar