Off B. Jones Website

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Perhaps I've been reading the way that you're making these statements in the wrong way. I assumed that when you include in your post that "people" say something, you're trying to make a point by saying that. Either you were trying to imply that those "people" have opinions/information that are relevant to the discussion that we do not and that we should listen to them (what I assumed), or you are just trying to say that you aren't the only person who feels the way that you do about these players, and that we should put more weight upon them because of that. In that case, it's just a bad argument, for the same reasons. "People" think/believe a lot of things that make no difference on my feelings about players or parts of the team. There's an idiot a few rows behind me who yells incredibly dumb things about the players during the games, but I certainly don't give that guy any credit just because he's someone else with an opinion.

If you were trying to make a point by saying that "people" said something, then it's not a very good point. If you weren't trying to make a point by putting that in, why would you add it in? Why should anyone care?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar