Odom's knee

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Has anybody heard an official description of Odom's injury? I can't find anything released after he had his MRI. Was it a sprain, minor tear, meniscus?

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have a feeling he's really bad off.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not heard anything official either. He hasn't had a surgery which indicates that it may not be a season-ending injury but it could keep him out until after the bye week.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I can't figure why they are keeping it quiet. It didn't sound like a tear from the post-game and he was weight bearing and moving it OK the day after. The MRI was performed the following week but results weren't released to the public.

It is really odd. I'd like to get some kind of update other than "it could be weeks or months"? That is a really "fishy" report.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The look on Odom's face as they were carting him off made me think it was really bad.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

In the Tennessean online today it mentioned that fisher said he will "definitely" be back by the bye week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar