Odell- one game suspension

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Yes, your brain getting rattled around in your skull the wrong way can kill you. A guy torpedoing his helmeted head into the side of an unsuspecting player is dangerous. People have died from less violent hits to the head.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Blocked? The play was over and Odell came from way down field and intentionally tried to take Norman out. Far from a block. Lol

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Norman was standing near the pile

when you do that you can get 'cleared'

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Naw...head hunting aint "clearing"...it's headhunting. Punk play....both might have done punk plays but that one is for sure. Now, if he would just have "cleaned him" up with a legal block we probably wouldn't be talking about it today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I didn't see the initial power bomb, but saw the OBJ part live and it was brutal. The announcers were going on about how bad it made the league look and at first I thought they were being wimps. But on replay, it was ridiculous whee OBJ did, and not get ejected for it. His season should be done.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

OBJ is a great player no doubt. Anybody else wonder why he styles his hair so that he looks like he has a well stuffed large order of fast food french fries on his head?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

At least no one was stepped on and cleated

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

People from LSU do all kinds of weird stuff, must be the water

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'm still a big fan of ODB but he shoudl have been suspended longer. 4 games works a lot better imo. Giants are basically out of the playoffs already so it barely will affect him. Blind shots to the head should be HEAVILY punished. He basically was not playing football for two and a half quarters instead just trying to get even with Norman.

Refs were awful, should have thrown them both out much earlier.

Norman should probably be fined for his body slam though.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wouldn't be surprised to see him win his appeal. As far as I know there isn't precedent for a guy getting suspended for getting too many personal fouls. He'll end up with a big fine.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar