Oct 22 BYE week standings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 27, 2006.

?

Where will we stand on Oct 22?

Poll closed Sep 3, 2006.
  1. 0-6

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. 1-5

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 2-4

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 3-3

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. 4-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5-1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 6-0

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

With the hype of what everyone thought about the 2006 Titans, what do you think they are going to look like at the October 22 BYE week?
    Personally, I think the Jets game, win or loose, will set the pace vs the Chargers. The rest won't matter. If we loose against the Jets, what little motion this team has will fall completely apart. With nothing to loose, Volek out, Vince in.
    If the Titans beat the Jets, they might have a slight chance to beat the Chargers.
    The next 4 games, Miami, Dallas, Indy and Washington, (all predicted to be playoff teams), well hopefully we can keep from any further embarrassment.
    OK. The first thing I'm going to hear is, "It's still preseason, one more to go".
    I'm not buying it. This 2006 team is BAD and has too many problems. One more preseason game is not going to change much. But anyway, with all things considered, what do you think?

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

The Jets and Dallas are the only teams that the Titans really have a shot of winning based on the performance thus far. Both don't have much of a running game to talk about. TO might just be able to destroy what little bit Dallas has down there. Look what he has done to Philly. I don't know if Martin is healthy in NY or Julius Jones in Dallas, but that could be the difference between winning and losing for us. It probably won't matter anyways since a rookie like Norwood from Atlanta can run all over our 1st string D. :irked:

3. Titan

Titan Guest

Dang, who voted 0-6? Thats some crap. Do we have a Colt fan that joined the site? I voted on wishfull thinking (4-2) I may be giving the boys too much credit but I sure hope im right.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

After the first preseason games, I can understand even a Titans fan not seeing us winning a game. We're not looking good at the moment... I still think we'll beat the Jets...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree with the reasoning that says winning or losing the game with the Jets will set the tone for our season. (or at least the front end) ... Things don't look good. Volek is getting WAY too much credit for being a real starting qb. His highlight reel with the crazy sound effects last night made me want to puke. The Titans have major issues all over the place. This team is not making a move this year. I hope Vince Young gets much needed experience over the course of the season. If we start better than 2-4 I will be surprised. The important thing to keep in mind is that all of this must be kept in perspective. It takes time to rebuild. Things will turn around for us soon enough... It's just not going to be this season.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Washington is 0-3 and got beat 41-0 last night.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

There are alternatives to winning these games on the field. Fans have to do what fans have to do. T-Rac is only the beginning.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No doubt. I is sticking pins in my Zach Pillar voodoo doll as we speak :grrhee:

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Fitantitans voted 0-6. 2006 is by far the worst I've seen this team play. Unorganized, unfocused and undisaplined. Too many problems in too many areas. As someone said a few days ago, if we play against a team that has a RB, we're doomed!
    Our schedule is very tough. The first half being the hardest. I give the Titans 50/50 chance against the Jets. It's down hill from there until our BYE week.
    As you are hoping you are right, I am hoping I'm wrong!

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

0-6 or 1-5 not much difference..I went 2-4 but I could have just as easily said 0-6 myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar