Ocho Stinko says he's coming back...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Doesnt come as a big surprise to me. He's not foolish enough to walk away and have to pay the daily fines that would build for mandatory ota's and camp.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Money talks

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Big surprise!:sarcasm:

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

way to stick to your guns, ocho

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I thought Chad wanted to go to a better team? Dolphins sure don't have a QB like Carson to play with, that'd go down real well...

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't think this is about money. I think he came to his senses that he wants to play football because frankly, he likes it. In my opinion he had valid points for being traded, did not get his way, and was man enough to suck it up and play. I respect that. With an ego that big, to suck it up, and play football is a big deal for anyone. I think he is playing to play. Cincinnati can be good. They have Palmer, who should be a top 5 qb, and can be again. The Bengals could easily turn it around.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

??
    What exactly were his valid points for being traded? Chad signed a huge extension after the playoff season. His "me" game has always been more of a focus than winning and now he's bagging the Bengal D?
    Get real, Chad.. shut up and work on your YAC and stop heading out of bounds every time you hear footsteps and the team might win a few more..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar