Ocho Stinco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Same team that turned down 9 picks from Mike Ditka so he could move up and draft Ricky Williams. They turned him down, drafted Akili Smith and continued to suck. Washington made the trade and still took Champ Bailey first..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The irony in that is obviously lost on the Poo Stain fans.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Really the best move the CowGirls can make is to dump TO especially now that they have another good WR. TO has some game left but he is simply too caustic to the team and IMO he is starting to get old anyway. The Cowboy team chemistry is ridiculous. They need to dump their coach also and IMO the entire coaching staff. Clean house keeping the core players, get a young coach and start playing up to their potential.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I understand the issues with him and the team, however he did just re-sign with them I believe (last off-season). Which is why I am questioning why people think he is gone.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

6. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes Camp Fodder

Rumor has it Chad wants to come to the Ravens and has been calling all of our players lobbying to make it happen. Assuming the price is right and we still have Ray Ray and Harbaugh running things, I'm happy to have him.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Mike Brown will grow hair before he trades Chad to The Ravens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar