Ocho Cinco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont think chad would do that either, but if vince young faked an injury i woulda pulled a romeo + juliet and killed myself before i found out :ha:

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Did you know you can get a Bengals jersey with Ocho Cinco on the back. Didn't know you could do that.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Ocho Cinco!

Ocho Cinco Is Funny You Have To Give Him That!

Attached Files:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He's hard not to like :ha:

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

What i would give for him to be wearing the two tone blue.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Man I'd take him, TJ or (gasp) Chris Henry.. The Bengals are deep in that dept. With Palmer at QB, Rudi rushing, great O-line and a great blocking TE you gotta wonder how bad a defense has to be for them to struggle to make 8-8 last season...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Titan Jeff would make a good WR for Tennessee. He has the height and I hear he runs a mean 40. :grrhee:

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

according to all the Football stories we were telling in a previous thread Titan Jeff could start O-Line, Ryan could take Kieth Bullucks position, and the titans would definatly be set....

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't forget Gunny at RB...

I'd like to volunteer for TE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar