Observations from Friday’s OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 31, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

2. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

now that we have some wr that can stretch the field and get behind dbs those deep passes are gonna look perfect for us in the future.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

4. The Hammer

I am shocked I was the first. Thought it would have been obvious.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Was actually the first time I ever heard of Godwins law. Surprised even more it was thought up in 1990.
    Even back then people were trolling.
  6. The Hammer

Oh yeah. Because back then it was only hardcore geeks who were online. On those bulletin board things you dialed into with a modem.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I think a healthy Britt in a contract year could mean good things for Britt and the deep ball. Also with the weight KW lost and his explosiveness I read about should help too. I'm a lot more excited for this season to start than last year that's for sure. We really don't have any reason not to be battling for a playoff spot in the closing weeks IMHO.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We now have a well rounded team top to bottom, and thats where you start. So as of now we have a fighting chance at a winning season.

Last year we simply had too many holes and most of us saw that, and it lead to a bad year. Not this time around.
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Don't act like you guys saw that. Most of you on here thought we would be at worst 8-8 last year. You also thought we would at least compete with the better teams like the pats and texans.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We did compete vs the Patriots, they just finished us off at the end. When we blitzed Brady we disrupted him, then for some asinine reason Jerry "dip-sh*t" Gray called the dogs off and allowed him to have a field day on us. Thats what no one saw coming, and thats what eventually lead to our demise last year. Stupid freaking Jerry Gray.

How that man still has a job Ill never know, but whatever, he's now Greg Williams puppet.
    • High Five High Five x 2