Observations from Friday’s OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Verner could be a great nickel guy too. And fit into different roles. We could have a great all around defensive backfield if some of our young DB's step up.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I really hope Williams lays into Griff and makes him cry. He's not half as bad when he's not being a sissy on the field.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's nice to see that Washington is still our best WR :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

I hope that's sarcasm cause if he is our best receiver then we are in trouble at that position.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nope not at all. As of right now, Washington is our best WR. He may not be our best WR in form of talent, but he is out best WR numbers wise.

However, it's subject to change at anytime.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Locker intercepted by Shaw???

Fitzpatrick starts week 1.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Surprised TST hasn't started that.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wanna bet some $$ on that one?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was hoping I wasn't the only one that picked up on that. Picked off over the middle by a stubby and slow LB- urrrrrrhmmmpphhh. Washington making catches over a defender and diving for balls- uhhhhh that doesn't say much for Locker's arm. And they commented he under threw some as well. We all know that we've already seen what we get with Locker's arm. I just hope we Shoney's "Big Boy" Loggains can minimize the ill effects of Locker's arm issues and give us a productive offense with some crafty play design and play calling.

Also, I'm not real big on the ambivalent signals coming out of Munch. He says the camp is open and starters will earn their position and OTH he says Locker is the starter. I hope they keep the QB competition honest.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

it is just the OTAs, lets let them break the rust off before we start to crucify him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar