Observation: Bench Chris Johnson Now!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

This guy is terrible! I think we should bench him. He did nothing against the Steelers and didn't even get a TD. There are some good running backs in the Free Agency. I think we should sign...

Al "TD" Bundy!
    He had 4 touchdowns in one game! A Polk High record!

[​IMG]

He can even throw it as well!

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5FEpGql9s&feature=related

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Al Bundy! Awesome!

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lendale White just gives us so much more firepower. No way we will win a superbowl with CJ.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

As long as no other teams decide to sign "Spare Tire" Dixon to their team... I'm all for it!

Pat yourself on the back if you have any idea who or what I'm talking about. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

:headbang:

Good work.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why stop with Chris Johnson?

Let's cut Finnegan! He didn't do much... plus he sucked on punt returns!

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I like that. Let's just cut everyone and let VY do what he does. He does better under pressure anyways. Like against the Texans, when he was getting blitzed, that's when he made that big run. Offensive linemen are such a waste of roster space. We don't need them. Let's run the A-11.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Clearly, Chris Henry is the man. How the Titans can put him on the inactive list is beyond me. He needs 15-20 touches a game.

:suspect:

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm telling you Kearse or KVB with the ball is the key to a SB. Time to give them a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar