Oblivion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gunny dont be scared ur my friend

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it's more you think I am old at 22.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what do you mean?

4. i didnt kno that u were 22 gosh

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just bought Oblivion off ebay.

God bless ebay.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm my saved game from Oblivion when I first played it wasn't found when i got my own copy of it.
    Strange.

Had to start again but it makes a little more sense when you chose the characteristics and all that of your character.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm playing this game now and have a question. I made myself a Nord warrior. The first spell I got was the one where you shoot the fireball. What would be a good upgrade to this long range attack? Do I have to upgrade magika somehow before I can get better spells?

I saw spells for sale for mega bucks at Imperial City....guess I need to be able to barter well to to get a better price?

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

After you have risen in levels at the Arcane University you will be able to create your own spells. They can be costly but they are well worth it. Plus, you can create armor, rings, weapons, and such with more than one magical effect. You can experiment with different combos. Barter, Personality, Race, and Profesion all affect buying and selling. Characters of the same race give better deals, same with professions. Also, Nords are not the best for magic users, Breton, Dark Elf, High Elves are much better.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I guess I need to raise my levels and get more mullah. I've beaten the Arena now, so I'm not sure if there's another way to do both those things elsewhere. I could just go through the quest or wonder around and see what happens.

I figured the Nord wouldn't be great for magic, but my only long range magic attack is really weak. Gotta work up to something better.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yeah, you're not likely to do a whole lo of damage with long range magika ... something else to keep in mind (it's almost a fault) as you level, your enemies level too

btw..... what are your majors ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar