O-line Changes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Seems it might be a good thing to put the young guys in there. Not that I am glad we have injuries, but they certainly can't do any worse that the other bunch we've had in there for the first 3 games.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Our O-line had been doing good. It only allowed 4 sacks with Kerry Collins at starter.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

run blocking is horrible

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Tomorrow it should be from left to right.....

Roos, Bell, Mawae, Olson, and Stewart

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

It takes a long time for a great o-line to gel, and get used to each other. It's not good when there are constant changes, but I want to get the young guys in now, and let them gel.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I told a friend of mine (a Cowboys fan) earlier this week, "Our starting guard is injured.......so we should be able to run the ball better against yall." Unfortunately, I believe what I said. I'm anxious to see how this younger O-Line looks Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar