Number 33

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Doc, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Our defense was abysmal last night! Couldn't stop the run. Couldn't stop the pass. Couldn't get off the field. All true. With that said, I did notice that Griff actually played well. I am just as surprised as everyone else. For the most part he tackled well and seemed to play good in coverage. Can he continue this and return to probowl form? September will give us the answer.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

He was laying the smackdown as I remember.

3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

He was playing angry, I dug that s**t. I think he reads this forum, all that "vagician"
    stuff got him heated. Awesome

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This team can never be on the same level at all times..

The weakest links play the best and the rest of the team plays horrid..

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I agree. Griff might be listening to Pollard in meetings

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

The D did look bad, and it is concerning to me. THe only possible saving grace right now is that we have some packages and looks that Williams brought that we haven't shown yet. I know we don't have the most talented D, so I think the best thing for us is to play aggressively. Most likely we will give up big plays anyway, so being aggresive wont be that much of a risk, but it might allow the D to make some big plays as well (which doesn't happen often while playing soft)

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He absolutly does read this forum, I can promise you that

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Pollard needs to listen to Pollard.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

awesome lol. between giving stuff to fans at practice and bustin heads on the grid iron maybe
    the fan talk is really motivating him, hope he keeps it up!!! GO GRIFF!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think it was the Alec Baldwin speech from Glengary Glenn Ross I posted. That will fix anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar