Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Now The Rumor Is Fisher To St. Louis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FightinTitan, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Example, please?

Fisher is 9-23 the last two seasons. He extremely well-respected despite that record. He would basically ruin his reputation and career to try and strong arm Adams right now to force an extension or a trade.

IMO, Bud holds all the cards.
  1. titansfan13 Guest

first of all hey guys..what's up..this is my first post here..i'm a titans fan living in ohio,so it's hard for me to get info and i found this site but google..looks like ya got a good thing goin here. but on the fisher note i just saw on total access that fisher wasnt going anywhere this year.
  2. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    fisher is staying next year and probably 2007 too... even if another horrible year. everyone here knows what he is worth and it would be reeeeaaaallly dumb dumb to get rid of a top 5 coach in this league.

networks start rumours like this because they like controversy.

Fightintitan.. fisher would never ruin his own reputation to get out of a job. thats what desperate, unconfidant, and bad coaches do. fisher is none of those.

congrats on your first post titansfan 13!!
  3. FightinTitan Guest

Its exactly what Herm Edwards did to geet out of his deal in NY. The media was pretty hard on him today for what he did.
  4. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    and herm edwards is a real winner... how?
  5. FightinTitan Guest

Herm got what he wanted and was not left hung out to dry.

Fisher merely does not want to be a lame duck coach, especially with several good opportunities out there. Makes alot of sense that his agent is probably spreading the rumors.
  6. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    i see what you are saying. i just dont believe, from what i have seen of fisher, that it is in his character to do the same
  7. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    Fish isn't going anywhere. It's all just a bunch of stupid horse-**** that somebody started. He's got it pretty good right here in Nashville with an organization that's been this patient with him. He'd be a fool to go somewhere like St Louis where they fire coaches for one bad season after going to the play-offs four seasons in a row and I don't think you could pay Bud Adams enough to let Fish go to Houston. Now way in Hell...
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    What Ram's fans are saying

There is a "rumor" that Jeff will be named the Ram's coach Tuesday afternoon ....... we shall see

I don't believe it ... not for a minute :sad2:
  9. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    Puck...

That "rumor" was posted by a St. Louis fan who later in the thread that it was just a gut feeling.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.