Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Now THAT was fun!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SupDawg Guest

Ah... They call that Good ole southern hospitality. Could you talk a bit more about the "different concept to anything down here" comment? Just curious.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    We dont do tailgating. From what I have seen down here it is just go in, watch the event and get out.

I mean people dress up and all, but the tailgating is just a whole new thing. No one hangs around a parking lot and eats and meets up with other fans.

The whole day was so surreal for me. It was great though.
  2. SupDawg Guest

So how does Football in America rival Australia's biggest sport as far as dedication and fan involvement? I've always heard about the fanatical soccer players, but you guys play, what - rugby? Not sure.
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $72
    Gunny,

I think you photograph just fine!

I still can't get over that game. So glad you got to see that in person.

As someone yelled walking from the game "One Manning down, one to go"!
  3. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Are you forgetting the fans that left a few minutes early to witness the Music City Miracle. I still feel sorry for those folks.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,520
    So is yours :ha:
  4. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    After years of dingo and koala that turkey sure must of hit the spot, huh?:brow:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    Aussie Rules is our biggest code. I wouldn't say much is different between fan dedication. We don't have those competitions at half time and during the games or anything though.

Fans dress up in the colours and all, there is rarely a sell out unless it is between some of the two oldest teams with the most fan support or a 'Derby' match between two teams from the same state (West Coast vs Fremantle - Adelaide vs Port Adelaide)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    :ha:
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, maybe you should take the tradition of tailgating back with you. Sure gets you in the mood for a good game, huh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.