Now Mawae goes after Hayneworth?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It's no surprise to the fans either LoL. (At least most of us)

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What he's saying is totally true, but also sounds like a bit of hatorade. Mawae can't even get on a team and here is this guy who is being a p...y after just racking up roughly $30 Million.

Doesn't sound like AH has any sympathy from his NFLPA reps so he needs to just give some money back if he wants out. Because the Skins aren't gonna play 4-3 just to cater to him. Mawae is basically saying what everyone around the league is thinking. You got your money now just shut up and play. Or whine until you get your way and they send you back to TN (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).

4. Faceless

Faceless Camp Fodder

This guy is the head of the NFLPA? Hilarious. No wonder they bend over for the owners all the time.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

What? Mawae is one of the most respected players in the league. I don't understand where you are coming from with this.

7. Faceless

Faceless Camp Fodder

Respected by whom? The players? You took a poll? I didn't see too many of them crying with him when he was whining about nobody calling him to play this offseason.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I actually applaud the head of the PA to make a statement like this. being a union man myself, I believe that if you negotiate (and sign) a contract, you need to honor it. If I get a call to be in Audio on an award show, then I'm requested to be in Electrics, I don't about it, I just do it

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Faceless

Faceless Camp Fodder

I agree. Shouldn't it apply to the owners as well?

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

furthermore, NFL contract structures need to be addressed ... beginning with rookies.
    I can understand collective bargaining, but if the there's an excess in revenues it needs to go back into the communities that support these entities so cities like ours don't have to funnel money into stadiums for upkeep for billionaire owners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar