1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Now I know why Rex Ryan LOVES Mark Sanchez!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

That is hilarious. Rex does what he wants. Hopefully they get an elite franchise QB and his # is 6, lol.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Everyone knows Rex is dyslexic, so maybe the tattoo was from 2010 when they still had Steve Weatherford their Punter, he worn 9

Even the book he's reading is upside down
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Tattoo is fake, Rex Ryan is just trolling the media. The fact this actually caused a stir is exactly what he wanted.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I'm usually not one to put to much stock into tabloid level news but if I was a Jets fan I would be kind of concerned about this. Most jets fans want Sanchez out or someone else brought in to challenge him and this tat suggests some kind of attachment that extends past that of a head coach and his QB. Could be nothing but does kind of explain why Rex has been so reluctant to challenge Mark in some ways.