Now I know why Rex Ryan LOVES Mark Sanchez!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That is hilarious. Rex does what he wants. Hopefully they get an elite franchise QB and his # is 6, lol.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Everyone knows Rex is dyslexic, so maybe the tattoo was from 2010 when they still had Steve Weatherford their Punter, he worn 9

Even the book he's reading is upside down

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Tattoo is fake, Rex Ryan is just trolling the media. The fact this actually caused a stir is exactly what he wanted.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm usually not one to put to much stock into tabloid level news but if I was a Jets fan I would be kind of concerned about this. Most jets fans want Sanchez out or someone else brought in to challenge him and this tat suggests some kind of attachment that extends past that of a head coach and his QB. Could be nothing but does kind of explain why Rex has been so reluctant to challenge Mark in some ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar