Nov 12 will be one of the most unusual games......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think we should disallow passing and just make Steve and Vince run all day.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

dont take this the wrong way................but I hope we hurt Steve................................why........................we are more likely to win if we do...................winning is all that matters...................steve is a ratbird and if he breaks a leg and gets hurt that is part of Baltimore's history and problem....................Steve is a Raven and I could care less what happens to him....................when he retires I will honor him.................now is not the time.........is this a popular stance...................no...................but this about something more important than how we feel about steve.........................that time will come someday.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

C'mon, you don't wish harm to an opponent. Pain? Yup. I hope we slam him to that torn up ugly turf all day until he feels his sternum quiver. But harm? Nope.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I said it before, and now I repeat: I am really surprised that I actually have no emotion about Steve or where he went. I'm ticked that he was run off, but now he's just the ravens QB, and not Da Man, #9, Air McNair or The Face Of the Titans.

5. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

Steve wasn't "run off". His agent knew he wouldn't be let into work out. He purposely had Steve to show up so they COULD make a big deal out of it. And of course, we came out looking like the bad guys. Steve couldn't get the money he wanted here, so he forced our hand. ratbirds offered him more and he flew the coop. He's been well paid all the years he was here and I am not wasting one breath cheering for him.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar