Nov 12 will be one of the most unusual games......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

November 12th marks what could be the very last time we ever see Super-Mac #9 play in Nashville at the Coliseum the house he built. It will be probably the first game I ever see that I am not 100% behind the Titans. I love Mcnair he gave us (fans) and team his body, his heart, everything he had to give he gave it to us his entire career here in Nashville. The have D-MaSe and Samari basically they have what was our heart and soul of this franchise. Mcnair got us to the only Super Bowl (now not by himself I understand) but he is the only QB to get this franchise to the Super Bowl. He is a NFL MVP multi-time Pro Bowler bottom line he was the heart of the Titans and when he left he took a part of mine with him to our most bitter rival. The way Mcnair, Mason, and several others treated them after their service to this team and the people of nashville and were just tossed like trash from this absolute horrid front office I hope he sticks it to us all day long. I hope he can get a super bowl even if that means with Baltimore never thought I would say that ever.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sounds like your gonna grab a box of popcorn & enjoy watching your girlfriend having a good time with her ex.

I don't play that way :irked:

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Yes, he gave everything he had, but he was getting very well paid in return. You would expect that from every player that goes out onto the field. Of course, once he wasn't going to get paid the way he wanted, he took his heart, his body and all that other stuff somewhere else.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've got a lot of respect for McNair. I like seeing him do well in baltimore, and if I saw him in person again I'd say we missed him and thank him for his time here. That being said, when he's on the field against the Titans, I want him down. I want to see him sacked, intercepted, and off the field. I want to see us beat the ravens like last year. McNair's a great player, but on sunday he'll play for the Ravens. I root for the Titans.

Childress, that was a great line.

5. When I watch this game, I'm not gonna have mixed emotions cos I'm a Titans fan, and we're playing against the RATBIRDS, therefore, I hope we crush them, honestly, I have a LOT of respect for Steve, but no way am I gonna want him to do well...

my quote below explains why I liked Mcnair so much...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

because he has a fetish for pain?

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

:ha:

8. Exactly:thumb: ...

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Screw Mcnair and the Ravens!
    I'll be Booing when he runs on the field.

10. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Screw Steve McNair. He's no longer a Titan.

Go Titans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar