Not to be "That Guy"...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Sep 8, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Those European fans love them some NFL, Goodell is not letting that money go away.

Eventually Goodell will push for a UK division. The guy is all about the money. All that player safety talk is lip service, he's trying to get an 18 game season, that only exposes guys to more injuries.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Starter

he better not! the divisions and teams are perfectly symmetrical now. i say get rid of the london games and just keep it in the US!
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Ehh on several occasions Jake had plenty of time to sit in the pocket and yet he got rid of way too early. He was trigger happy to say the least. Especially on that drive that stalled near the redzone where on 3rd and 7 he just took a 3 yard pass to someone underneath when he had plenty of time to go somewhere else! That's what I've been talking about so much and why i've been critical of him. He's a faster younger MH thats it.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

as long as he doesnt turn in to the next KFC! all that matter lol
  5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Next week? Houston has one for the best defenses in the league also. I expect him to hit the open passes. And throw at least 1 TD. I'm tired of having QB lines that look like RB production.
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It's a fortunate thing in my life.... Not living for Internet high fives