Not so fast my friend !!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Titans fans screamed change and they got it,a new head coach/OC/DC/and LB coach, with those changes expect the unexpected, some of your comfort zone picks such as game day starters and who makes the final roster will take a couple of jolts here and there, expect Damien Williams to push for top type reciever status and Malcolm Sheppard to be right in the middle of the DT rotataion, i expect 5 DT's to be kept on opening day roster, it usually takes a couple of years for DT's to become productive in this league, unless your name is SUH, if you have attended any practices this year you have noticed #96, if not keep an eye on this guy and you'll see why it will be a shake up in the DT rotation.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's get some pre-season games under our belt before we get too giddy at the prospect of how good players will get.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Make sure he actually makes the team first...

4. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

I truly agree, but isn't this what we all do,? that's why i don't jump on the hype train of guys we drafted to come in and be this great diffrence maker, preseason games will slowly let the new guys know the game is faster here, But Sheppard and D.Williams are my two sleepers.

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Some guy called in NFL on Sirius and was asking the chances of Rusty Smith being a starter this year. Guy said he was great last year and looks great this year. Poor Adam Shine

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

rusty is being outclassed by ratliff from what i heard in camp.... seems he can't handle pressure from the competition...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Of any year, this is one no one should judge much based on what they see the first week. They are still installing the offense. The defense has a huge advantage right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I agree that Avatar will be good this year. He should have been in the starting lineup much sooner than late last season. He's also added 10lbs putting him near 208.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wouldn't be surprised if Ratliff makes the team OVER Rusty. Ratliff is 25, and has a couple more years of exp under his belt. Rusty is 24, and has just one year... he might be PS'd.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's too bad that Rusty will be the odd man out if Ratliff keeps impressing. Nothing is for sure today, but he's got about a week til he's demoted. He's a guy you hope succeeds because of his love for the game, and how he is always saying and doing all the right things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar