Not ranked on PFW's Top 50 players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigSteve09, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. we should have bulluck and pacman on there

vince will be on it next year

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

add 5 fumbles to that.

His stats were impressive though, great season for him. But can one great season vault you into the top 50 players at any position in the NFL?

Apparantly it can. But I don't think Frank Gore would make my list, not that I have such a list, well until fantasy football drafting rolls around.

3. :moon2: That is a bunch of garbage, we have atleast 1 player if not 2 or 3 so they can say whatever it's hogwash!:ha:

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Let's seem him do it again. If he has the same production next year, put him on the list, but not just after one year. Who knows if it is a fluke.

Edit: There is NO doubt in my mind that Pac was deserving of one of those spots after last year. Top 3 cornerback, top 3 PR/KR... How can he not be in there? Because he's a stupid idiot?

I honestly don't recall Pac getting burned at all last year. Everytime I saw someone getting burned it was a safety or Hill.

"Champ Bailey is the only shutdown corner in the league, period. I love Terence Newman, Nate Clements, Rashean Mathis … but I watched each of those guys get burned last season. On Mike’s original list, I saw that Adrian Wilson (50) was omitted. That was my mistake. Add Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu, and you’ve got your elite DBs. Brian Dawkins turns 34 this year, and though he had a nice season and should be good again, I agree with Mike that he falls just outside the top 50."

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is clearly a top 50 list based on recent performance.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

If I would add ANY Titan on the top 50 it would be Chris Hope or Pacman Jones. Thats it. Other then that I dont have a Titan on the top 70

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

If that's the case, then there is no reason that Pac shouldn't have been on that list. :grrr:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

perhaps not playing would do it?

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

:homer:

I wouldn't rank any of our players in the top 50 in the league.

Debate the list all you want, but tell me who on our team you WOULDN'T trade for anyone on this list (excluding VY for obvious reasons). I'm not a Terrence Newman fan, but other than that I think the list is ok.

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Troy Polamalu being on this list is a joke.

edit--Terance Newman probably shouldnt be on the list also...I mean the dude got beat my Mike Williams. That should automatically kick you out of contention.

Dwight Freeney is rater too high, Ed Reed too low.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar