Not Fishers fault!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

I love how people on here change their mind so much!!! I cant tell you how many times i've heard fire jeff fisher or jeff fisher is the greatest coach! Or how about when everyone was calling for schwartz head and last two years yall have praised him! I've came to notice everything is fine and dandy until :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: goes wrong and all of a sudden yall go crazy looking for someone to blame! Even if its not his fault. Yall jump ship way to fast which kind of makes yall band wagon fans!!!! Its not jeff fisher out there throwing interceptions or missing WIDE open recievers, or fumbling the football or biting on a pump fake!!!!

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

If a company is failing, you look at the CEO. Nothing is different here. It all starts with the head coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

44 posts and you know everything.

how many fingers am I holding up???

just 1 dude

having said that you make some points, but it is JFs responsibility. It goes with the +5m paycheck.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Fisher isnt why we are losing, but he isn't trying to fix why we are losing either.

To late to change DC, we gotta find a way to give this defense a spark and get them to make do. I think VY could bring that type of energy we need. our offense and defense feed off each other. But Fisher is keeping the sperm away from the egg.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Look at the team last year. -- Now look at the team this year.

1 person is missing, that is all. Same starters on D, Same starters on O.

13-3 -- 0-4

Players don't forget how to play. Coaches are the ones calling the plays, drawing up the schemes. How can you still defend fisher? We passed almost 50 times today. We ran under 20 times. Is that the player's fault?

6. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Great post - you're right. If a team is failing, you always look towards the leader to make something happen; and that goes for every facet of life.

Our leader isn't doing sh**.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

You Fail

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I agree I doubt Jeff Fisher is simply not trying. It's not like he wants to lose. He cant play DB anymore (maybe he should).

9. TitansWillWin1

its called were not executing the simple things!!!! The reason we had to throw the ball 50 times today is because they got out to a hot start we got out to a slow start and they just ran away with it in the beginnin then cj fumbled and by that time we had to play catch up! Fishers isnt calling the plays, so if you want to blame the OC or the DC then thats fine fisher is doing the same thing that has always worked for him in the past and will continue to work as long as we dont turn the ball over 11 times in 4 games!!!

10. TitansWillWin1

the only thing he needs to do is put vince in the game since we already have 11 turnovers in 4 games it cant hurt anymore and who knows maybe he'll come out playing like a champ again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar