Not affraid to admit when I'm wrong

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

WOW, I'm a believer now. Woolfolk really is a stud!!!
    I never knew all those great things about him.

Too bad Woolfolk and Calico both have been two of the reasons the team has tanked. If both those guys turned out to be real solid NFL players and avoided injury this team would have been much better the last couple of years and had more options in later drafts. Thankfully we were able to find a gem in the 7th round or the CB spot oppositite Pacman would still nead to be filled.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't care. Preech on.

3. :barf: :baghead:

Avoid injury. Interesting. How does one avoid injuries caused by their own players in the midst of a tackle on special teams. Yes, both of Andre's season enders in seasons 1 and 2 respectively, came from his own player diving into a play/tackle he had made on special teams. First year on his ankle which was hanging out as teammates piled on - no way to avoid that. Joints popping out have nothing to do with conditioning and if you think they do, you have much to learn or just don't do enough conditioning yourself. The second year, ditto the tackle and late dive in, this time on his wrist which became dislocated and would not stay in socket. Both times required surgery and the recoup from the surgery ended those seasons. That is just bad luck and avoidance is not the issue. Calico's injury to both his knees on one play was the result of a dirty play. Recovery from that is not easy and Calico should be commended for recouperating to the point he did. I am pretty sure he is doing more to strengthen his knees during this off season. Jamal Anderson, never completely recovered, Terrell Davis, never completely recovered, Jason White, half recovered and ended up retiring while trying out for the team citing the constant agony of his knees. I have a question for you and all of your cohorts that despise Andre's existence as a Titan (minus JWill - he had a college football career). Have the rest of you or do you engage in any competetive sports at all. Do you know anything about Sports Anatomy at all, even remotely. Who me? Oh yes, I am still very active in the military leagues (basketball, football and softball). Oh, I have had my share of injuries and recoup time.

Now you get a reprieve on the hits at Andre, credited to maybe you don't understand the nature of joint injuries and how avoiding them is impossible for anyone. The CALICO injury - You should be ashamed of yourself. Every Titans fan knows how that happened and that was very unavoidable and darn near BLASPHEMOUS of you to spew that out of your BAG...:baghead:

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Umm, he's not the only one.

5. My Last Post ON This Thread:........Done with idiotic babblings by the :baghead: crew: Here is a parting suggested new signature icon for you: Always wondered what the man under the bag on this board looked like:

idiot.jpg

Peace.... See Ya...... WU

BiPolar, I had to go man, gotta save some smack returns for the Dolts/Jags/Texans fans - A more worthwhile cause. Others should get the hint, but I'm sure they will waste all kind of energy replying to this post as well.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yeah, stick to the smack board - where football intelligence isn't a prerequisite.

Man, that took a lot out of me. I think I need a nap.

:drool:

7. Appropriate Smiley again. What a way to represent yourself.... Need to work out... Hey, how about answering the question... So I broke my word and posted again. Keeping my word for the :baghead: :drool: partnership just isn't highly important to me. Anything that satisfies you two especially is very very much NOT my forte~. You are without a doubt the most antagonistic, blindly opinionated (you still never produce facts such as stats, opinions or even a simple URL to back up the babbling posts you do), so apparently uneducated on sports conditioning or stamina (you only truly know if you have done it yourself - reason that the foremost known sports analysts are ex-players on some level), duo of all time on this board (oh, I have no stats to back this up.... this is MY OPINION). Oh and quit whining to TJ about my posts.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:spit:

Who's doing that?

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

:barf: Who is the "blindly opinionated" one?
    If Denver had drafted a CB who has accomplished as much as Andre you would be saying the same thing about that player especially if one of his familly members kept throwing out meaningless garbage about how wonderful the guy was in college but ignoring the actual play on the field.
    Personally I am disappointed in what we have seen so far out of Woolfolk but I would love to see the guy eventually become a true shut down CB that we expected when we drafted him. Until I see him atleast break the starting line up and play well and stay healthy I would say the only babbling is your babbling about how wonderfull Andre is.:))

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar