North Alabama/Southern TN Titans Fans Help Needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanState, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanState

TitanState Guest

Hey North Alabama/Southern TN Titans Fans,
    I wanted to let you know that Fox 54-Huntsville has decided not:grrr: to carry the Titans/Giants game this week. I called to confirm this morning and they said they did not want to "waste" one of their two opportunities a year to override the national FOX selection. I cannot understand why a station would carry all of the Titans Preseason games, but would skip one of their few chances all year to have a regular season game. The station number is 256-533-5454 if anyone would like to express their displeasure with their choice. FYI, they are carrying the Bears/Pats game.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

May the fleas of 1,000 camels invest their pubic area !
    May a crazed diamond cutter mount their sister !
    The Titans are mythological Gods, we don't want to upset the Gods do we?

3. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

I kinda had a feeling they would be the one's to screw us over....WHNT knows better. Fox has nothing to lose, really...it's not like they're making a ton of $$ on newscasts. There should be a LAW that says that all network affiliates must carry the games of the closest teams to that market or suffer consequences.

They will most definitely hear from me.

I hate Milton Grant. I hope his business goes down the drain again!!!

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

We shouldn't have to do things like this. Fox 54 is a steaming pile, and I hope a REAL broadcaster yanks them away from Milton Grant.

Why would they even bother carrying the preseason games if they're gonna tease the locals with a regular season game?

This Titans/Giants game will probably be in HD too! CBS damn sure wont shell out the $ to get enough HD equipment to AT LEAST SEEM FAIR with their NFL coverage.

6. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Oh, and dont even get me started on how Knology screwed us out of the NFL Networks primetime games....

7. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

So any updates? Anyone besides me tried contacting them?

I tried contacting them Friday, but of course nobody's gonna be in the building between Wednesday and Monday. The Bears/Pats game is still on the TitanTV guide as well as my knology guide at home.

8. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

The biggest sports team within a 200 mile radius of my area just had their biggest come-from-behind victory. 24 points scored in about 10 minutes, ALL points scored by the rookie quarterback whom everyone had doubts about....and the local FOX affiliate misses it ALL, just because they figure the Bears/Patriots game was "a little sexier on paper."

I hope the sky falls on Fox 54 tomorrow. It's not like you cant find the joint....It's ON THE PARKWAY, with it's logo-feces smeared all over the front of the building like a bullseye!!

There isn't an answering machine on earth that can handle the phone calls they will get tomorrow (or have already gotten). Because you know whatever human life that dwells in that cesspool will try to dodge all phone calls.

GO TITANS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar