Norm Chow FIRED

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Why do people keep mentioning Billick. The Ravens offense has been terrible. Even their Superbowl team was terrible on the offensive side of the ball. He would be like having Chow all over again. NEXT! Who else is available?

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

anyone with some knowledge of the Pro and College coaches and their philosophies care to list some guys that are known for effectively running the shotgun spread?

i'm sure most on here are against a college coach, but i just don't know many pro types that are vested into the shotgun spread....

i like the offensive coordinator at NE....runs the shotgun spread most of the game and isn't that predictable on offense....and young.....

i hope fisher brings in a gem.....young, new ideas and not a re-tread.....

this hire is important...

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

OK weid thought.

There is some big things happening at Texas with them possibly bringing back Major Applewhite. The thought is that it is making the way for Greg Davis to leave the program in the future.

I'm wondering if the Titans have contacted Greg about the OC position that is now open.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dinger screwed the goose. He won't be back.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's sarcasm buddy. He wasn't serious.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

This hire is crucial. A good offensive coordinator has a ton to do with a young QBs developement. And we can't get Garett. The Ravens have offered him a HC job so there is no way he will go be an O coordinator again.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Why did Heimerdinger leave in the first place?

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

My guy - Mike Shula. Jags QB Coach this year and former Bucs Offensive co-ordinator and Alabama head coach.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He has done nothing. His Bucs offenses never finished above 22nd he barely had a winning record at Bama and Garrard was good before he got there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar