Non Titan subject

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    represent

2. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

If I were refering to anyone that differs with my opinion as sheeople I would have said it. Since I didn't say that, I meant just what I wrote. The media has an solid control of the public's opinion as a whole. If people are basing their opinions on TK's performance and not just his popularity amongst his peers and their high praise of his performance, then I can respect that they are not followers. But then what I wouldn't understand would be how they came to that conclusion. I would love to hear examples of his insight to the game because what I have heard is not worth 2 cents (that's 50 canadian dollars btw). Just because people don't like Theisman and he offsets Theisman doesn't make him successful. It just means the entire booth has gone even further south. If people honestly thinks he is good at analyzing the game then I can respect that, if they actually believe has provides insight. On the other hand if they like PTI and TK performance on there then I encourage them to open mindedly listen to what he says during the broadcast. If after that they still believe he does a good job then they are certainly not sheeople. But if you do that and hear what I hear then you know you have been sheeopled but it's ok, the first step is to recognize the flock and just simply walk away. I would hate from them to just be sheeople in the herd.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must explain why you always have to reply to me. :rolleyes:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

RT Syndrome

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im just glad they stopped doing that stupid "I like it i love it" song during every halftime. i wanted to kill myself by week 5.

6. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

i like sunday night football better, but I'm not going to complain, football is football and I'm watching it all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar