Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Non Titan subject

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'd rather see Sean Salisbury or Mark Schlereth than Joe Theisman.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    My 20 inch Magnavox circa 1979 doesn't have working speakers. What are these "commentators" you speak of?
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I can't believe I'm saying this but Deion Sanders is actually a really good analyst. Once you get past his hysterical, annoying delivery he really comes up with some salient non-clichéd points. Sanders has always been a very media savvy guy, remember this is the guy who created "Neon Deion" in order to create a buzz about himself and elevate his status in the NFL draft and thus put money in his pocket (in 1989 CB's got no hype what so ever). As much as his style kind of rubs me the wrong way, he's usually right on point with his opinions, while others around him seem to get caught up in media hype. Mike, Deion and Tony would be a lively booth.
  3. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    :makefun: Wait..is Gunny female?
  4. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    You bore me Gunny...sorry.
  5. Bayou Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Tony Kornheiser is the worst in my opinion. He offers no insight and is not funny which makes him absolutely useless. His attempt at sarcasm is always lame and his critique of coaching decisions are laughable (in a non-funny way ). Of course he gets a free pass from the media because he is one of them. I've only seen positive news about him from the media which I expect as the media generally dictates public opinion because sheeople can't form their own opinion.

But I'm not bitter.......
  6. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Unless of course you read this thread in which quite a few people have expressed a positive opinion of TK (that is assuming you're not just refering to anyone whose opinion on Tony differs to yours as "sheeople") :suspect:
  7. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    Couldn't have said it better myself, another quality post. :beer2:
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,905
    dennis miller was the worst thing abc ever did to monday night football.
  9. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    anybody other than Theisman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.