*Non Spoiler* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *Non Spoiler*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean facts with fiction.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I got the book like a week ago, and I haven't started reading it yet. The only reason is because I know once I start I won't be able to put it down.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm pretty sure the saying is 'fire with fire'. Might be different down under though.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just pointing out what you are doing. Making stuff up.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well I finally read it, and it was a great end for me. Like Gunny said, feels weird finally seeing the end of a long series, but at least the end was not a let down.

We're at the end of this long, twisty road, and all is well....hhhmmm

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

gloat is right tho, the marketing world could care less about people like gunny who want to protect the value of wizardry and end the series forever, the fact is, Harry Potter is a multi-million dollar production, and someone is gonna come around, smart enough to know, all he has to do is re-write, or add a sequel, and hes a billionare. if a product is doing well, they wont just end it, kinda like my case for lamont thompson, if he is playing well, we arent going to take him out.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Two things.

1. The ending of the last book closed the story, and practically making it impossible for anything further.

2. Read up on copyright law.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

impossible is nothing, especially not in this world, people were saying it was gonna be impossible for hank aaron's record to get broken, but barry found a "loop hole" and to answer the copyrigth law, there are loopholes and deals that can be worked out. Godzilla's rights could be bought out anyday, because there series is on hold.

im not saying its likely they will make another harry potter, but it certainly is likely they remake the series in video because it was absolutely awful in theatres.

everyone thought starwars was done after 4 5 and 6, but it was a selling product, so they came out with more starwars, its simple, yet effective.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:spit:

:suspect:

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Without women I'd have more money, I'd be less cynical,
    but I'm not sure I'd be better off in the long run...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar