*Non Spoiler* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows *Non Spoiler*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Perhaps a lesson in reality.

Star Wars is originally 9 stories.

Lord of the Rings is 3 books and it's finished. There aren't any more.

But thank you for showing you still know very little.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was a little disappointed. It was too neat and tidy. Not to mention the epilogue, which infuriated me because of several things. Hard to get into it in a non-spoiler thread.

Good book, but it was going to be hard to live up to the expectations no matter what she did.

3. I read it already and thought it was excellent.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I read the 1st 3
    Not reading the rest
    Someone fill me in on the info of teh others and the ending

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm sorry if my nerd-game is lacking. You're too cool and informed...when it comes to kid books, anime, and all that other awesomely cool nonsense. Go Gunny! Women are overrated anyway!

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Um, not to interfere with your flame war, but this was pretty common knowledge, Gloat. In 1978, when Star Wars hit the screen for the very first time, the story began with the phrase "Episode IV".

Concerning LOTR, it's a classic piece of English literature, so, yeah...we all knew it was only 3 books.

But if it helps, you should know that there was this book by JRR Tolkien called "The Hobbit", which was a prelude to LOTR, so that may be made into a movie someday...AGAIN...just like LOTR was made into a movie AGAIN. There was also a more disjointed but rather in-depth book called "The Silmarillion", which might get screened, though I hope not.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's ok. They'll still keep making more and more. Doesn't matter how many there originally were.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Aaah..you must be referring to that masterpiece of modern cinema, "Jaws III"!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a blue planet in the solar system called Earth. You might try and join it.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

I suppose the usual thing to do is going on the attack when shown you know nothing...yet again.

Planet Earth is calling, join us sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar