Nobody? I'll Do It. Tyler Bray.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Mar 25, 2013.

1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

what he said
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

you're James...
  3. Luke Smartwater

Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

Tyler Bray? Good Lord Nooo! Hell nooooo! GTFO:puke:
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bray is Ainge all over again.

A "potential" guy that never will reach his potential. Being "QB Size" and having a rocket arm used to get you drafted in the first round... as early as last year, but Blaine Gabbert and a few others have finally ended that silly idea.

A QB that has no touch is worthless. Bray is one of those QBs. He has all the tools except that one. Other QBs that had no touch: Tebow, VY, Locker, etc.
  5. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Tyler Brey should be a poster child for a "Stay In School" and grow up program. We don't need another project. After all, Rusty Smith will not fail us . . .
  6. Carp

Carp Special Teams Standout

Actually Ainge isn't a great comparison. Ainge had an average arm, but was a solid worker. They both had some maturity issues, but not as pronounced as Bray's. Ainge just didn't have the skills needed to be a starting caliber NFL QB. Bray is more like a Nuke Laloosh kind of guy. The very definition of a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Bray actually has talent. I'll give him that.

Ainge is just a junkie who was never that great.
  8. steverife

steverife Starter

Yeah, Ainge was an overracheiver and hard worker in college. It all kinda fell apart when he realized that he couldn't be the pro he wanted to be.

Bray was cocky and lazy in college and underachieved.
  9. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

I like this idea, doesn't cost a high pick, doesn't have to be rushed to start playing, IF or should I say WHEN Locker chokes, we aren't stuck with Fitz and Rusty to start next yr. as pointed out. If Bray plays his SR yr he would be 1st round pick.

Logic says take him with one of our extra 3rd round picks, he takes Rustys place and learns/grows.

If Locker turns out well, we have trade bate. Kolb and Schaub both got high draft picks in trades. I live this pick more and more now that I talk about it
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Really?

The kid is an immature punk, with no leadership, and little work ethic.

Now, maybe, MAYBE, you can make that work at some positions, but not at QB. Any pick of Bray is a wasted pick.