Nobody? I'll Do It. Tyler Bray.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I was always a huge Bray fan.. he got a lot of hate last year but he was nothing short of the MVP of the Vols. (yes even over CP)

He is the kind of player who has a chance of being coached into a starting QB.. He is easily the best thrower of the football in this class. His Arm strength, release time, and velocity are second to none. These are skills that cannot really be developed.. you either have it or you don't.

The problem with Bray is his maturity.. which is why if you have a great QB coach, you might consider taking him around the third round. I don't have faith in our QB coach so I'd rather us not spend an early to mid round pick on Bray.. but don't be surprised if he gets into the right system with the right coach and becomes a good starting QB.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we have a great QB coach, really got the most out of our receivers last year

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I'd spend a 4th on him, but that would be the earliest

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ryan Mallett part II

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Bray possibly the worst footwork I've ever seen and is about as mobile as Kerry Collins. His decision making skills are lacking to say the least and I've seen high school freshman with a higher maturity level. He won't be missed at UTK and I imgaine his NFL career will mirror the wide majority of Tennessee QB's (aka career back-up/scout teamer)

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

He should of stayed in school.

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I can see it now, Rusty going to The Tennessean and telling the Jim Wyatt that he didn't get a chance to prove himself as a back up (like Ringer did about the Shonn Green signing).

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We already have one of those.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar