Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Nobody? I'll Do It. Tyler Bray.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,208
    I was always a huge Bray fan.. he got a lot of hate last year but he was nothing short of the MVP of the Vols. (yes even over CP)

He is the kind of player who has a chance of being coached into a starting QB.. He is easily the best thrower of the football in this class. His Arm strength, release time, and velocity are second to none. These are skills that cannot really be developed.. you either have it or you don't.

The problem with Bray is his maturity.. which is why if you have a great QB coach, you might consider taking him around the third round. I don't have faith in our QB coach so I'd rather us not spend an early to mid round pick on Bray.. but don't be surprised if he gets into the right system with the right coach and becomes a good starting QB.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,564
    we have a great QB coach, really got the most out of our receivers last year
  4. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    I'd spend a 4th on him, but that would be the earliest
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Ryan Mallett part II
  6. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38
    Bray possibly the worst footwork I've ever seen and is about as mobile as Kerry Collins. His decision making skills are lacking to say the least and I've seen high school freshman with a higher maturity level. He won't be missed at UTK and I imgaine his NFL career will mirror the wide majority of Tennessee QB's (aka career back-up/scout teamer)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    He should of stayed in school.
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,755
    I can see it now, Rusty going to The Tennessean and telling the Jim Wyatt that he didn't get a chance to prove himself as a back up (like Ringer did about the Shonn Green signing).
    The Hammer and Scarecrow high five this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    We already have one of those.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,461