Nobody? I'll Do It. Tyler Bray.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

The kid can ball. If he stayed for his senior year he would have destroyed the record books at UT and probably have been a first rounder.
    View attachment 3560

If he falls to the 3rd I say take him. I know we signed Fitz but he isn't the long term answer.

I like Jake Locker and I hope that he turns out the way we want but there is no denying that going into year three we still don't know if he is the guy. Somewhere in this draft we need to take a QB (IMO).

Why not Bray?

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000144996/

Many mock drafts have him going in the 2nd to early 3rd so the Titans may not have a chance anyway.

If he is there, I say take him.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Homerism is suck. You only think Bray is good because he went to UT (and not the good one aka University of Texas). As an outside voice Please God NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm an Alabama fan.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

So you'll freely admit your love of scrotum sack?

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I cannot live a lie.
    Tennessee fan who hates every last inch of Alabama from Birmingham where they love the governor to Muscle Shoals where they apparently got the swampers.

Look the stats and tape don't lie on Bray. If he matures, someone is getting a very good QB.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Bray is a solid QB and someone is going to fall in love with his arm BUT

Bray is very immature right now and to be a successful NFL QB well for one you have to be mature but also a leader, a hard worker, and a no nonsense guy when it comes to his team and his own play. I don't see that in Bray, I think he can work on these things but right now he doesn't have the mental make up to be a successful QB. Also when looking at his game, he relies on his arm too much and his decision making skills suck. This might kill his potential at the next level because 1. it doesn't matter how big of an arm you had in college, it's how you can develop your game at the next level and 2. if you already have crap decision making skills in college then I'm pretty sure the NFL isn't going to be any better. Now if we had Bray's talent with Locker's intangibles then there is a QB worth taking.

Also, what would it say about the Titans drafting a QB? Hell, drafting one early? I don't see it, the next QB we take is either going to be a 7th round guy to replace Fitz in a couple years or the search for a new QB next year. We're not wasting a 3rd round pick while we're in this win now approach and 3 QB's already on the roster. Not to mention the message it sends to Locker that we're drafting a QB and also oh hey we signed Fitzpatrick. Might as well give up on him now and press the reset button on this franchise.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would have no issue drafting him... in the 7th round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hear he has an excellent arm and can hit parked cars with beer bottles with deadly accuracy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't hate the addition of him, but he doesn't fit us right now to be a 3rd round pick. We're going to need our 3rd rounders t play this year, I don't see Bray playing this year in TN, already have 2 guys better suited to run our offense.

Plus we have Rusty Smith :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar