No Titans in Pro-Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Here's hoping for a lot of AFC flag games on the beach.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought each (fans, players, coaches) had 1/3 of the final vote.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm shocked that Keith keeps getting snubbed by coaches and players year in and out. It really does grind my gears (No Peter Griffin :ha:)

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

:ha: lol

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Wondered if anyone would catch that, LOL!

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Fan voting accounts for 1/3 of the votes
    the coaches and players account for the other 2/3 - not sure of the %
    in other words, not sure if they account for 1/3 equally

personally, I think KVB should have gone in front of Jason Taylor

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Small market players won't draw the ratings like big market players.

It's all about selling deodorant, beer, sports cars. It's an effin shame that KVB and KB didn't get picked by the players and coaches.

8. smili

smili Starter

I'm just a casual fan, but I just don't get the snub. I wonder what coaches and other players don't see in Bullock that fans do? Early in his career you could say that he hadn't earned the respect, but now he's been around long enough and proven himself and still isn't getting respect.

9. Honestly, it's the pro bowl. I don't really care that much...

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

Got screwed? Not really. KVB is the only one that should have been considered at all. Bulluck didn't have a good year....He didn't have that much of an impact at all on D this year he got a few sacks and a few picks....but really he made way too many tackles 10+ yards downfield...He did get screwed last year though. Bulluck has a lot of tackles yeah...but how many were near the LOS...he whiffed on too many tackles, and got way to many downfield. He didn't deserve a pro bowl berth this year. I say this despite Bulluck being my favorite player on my favorite team.

And what's with the Cato June bashing? He has had a great year on a good team and is deserving of a pro bowl...he has 5 picks to go along with his good play against the run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar