No team will be more affected by a lockout than the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

How many players showed no support to either side?

Fisher:
    former player - Mawae
    the GM/President of the team

VY:
    CJ
    Britt
    Griffin - Texas
    Scaife - Texas
    former player - Bulluck

So that leaves over 90% of opinion we NEVER heard. I guarantee you there would be players wanting out of TN if we committed to keeping Vince. I really wonder what the offensive line thinks of him. Mawae was with those guys a year ago.

2. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I dont know if the Titans have it the worst, but I think picking an in house Coach is better that a out of house coach that doesnt know the players, coaches etc.

3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I think we definitely have it the worst but strictly because if it wasn't for this lockout we could have fixed all the issues that we are currently facing and been serious threat in the AFC.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We heard about the team's response when Vince returned. We also DID NOT hear about anybody not wanting Vince back.

So there were no actual players that spoke out against Vince despite him supposedly "disrespecting" the team.

It's all irrelevant though, we'll just have to wait to hear from the front office.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yeah, well it looks to me like all the superstars on our team had a resoundingly similar opinion: VY is the leader, he will help us win. I could give an excrement less what Collin Alred or Eugene Amano thinks, they suck. Our playmakers on offense want their QB, and no one was there backing Fish. He lost this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's about winning. And the fact that we have stars on our team who want to win (as opposed to complaining about pay etc) says a lot. The "winners" on our team supported Vince.

Right now it makes the most sense to keep VY on the roster. I don't think there's a rational reason not too. Even if you don't start him, or your searching for a replacement, atleast you know you have a QB who can win games. The most important position on the field.

Rusty Smith? Collins?

7. LTF

LTF Starter

How did this become a VY thread ? :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar