No split title...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

You are delusional.

Taylor ran for 177 yards on OSU. Stewart ran for 65. And who the hell are they?

Richardson could've broken 300 on these guys, easily. :ha: Of course, he would have been pulled after breaking the 200 mark or so, and then Lacy would've run for 200, and then Bama would've put in Fowler and he would've run for 200, and then Saban would just have to shrug because it'd only be the 3rd quarter and he'd be running out of back-up RBs to throw in to be nice. :ha:

Also, way to demonstrate that you know absolutely nothing about LSU's team. Their offense is focused on three good (not amazing) RBs, so they constantly have fresh legs.

I mean come on man, it's obvious you didn't watch a single Alabama or LSU game this year. I at least watched Stanford and OSU, so I can at least back-up my statements. :ha:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lacy would have a better chance than Richardson anyway. Lacy is a better back.

LSU's 3 good (not great) RBs weren't even at the game NC night.

I watched LSU vs Oregon. I didn't get to watch any Alabama games because my tv wont show high school games. Alabama plays on Fridays, right?

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

What? Then how do you follow Michigan? :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

OSU would have beaten both LSU and Bama IMO.

Bama won but I can make the case that they didn't even deserve to be there because OSU had the better resume and Bama didn't even win their conference.

Oh well, no sense arguing about it now. Just hope for a playoff sooner than later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar