No Pro-Bowlers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

18 sacks is extraordinary you moron!

As many sacks as all our linemen put together.

Duece's ball sack boy..

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LMAO ok

See, I watch football games, you read off a piece of paper.

Paper boy.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

paper boy said what? I'm sorry, I don't read chit on paper.

Show me something on the field is what I say.

5. JCBRAVE

You can't even quote people correctly lol, why is that?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So you have seen every game that Miami or KC have played this season? Every play? You object to players from those teams making the pro bowl.

Pull your head out of your arse and answer that.

You know nothing about defensive systems. Jevon Kearse averaged about the same number of tackles per season that Babin has this year. He never deserved a pro bowl? All those sacks were just glorified tackles?

Why are you saying that Aldon smith deserved a pro bowl over Lance Briggs? Contradiction? Smith's primary contribution? Sacks! few tackles and a lot of sacks.

At least Babin didn't sneak up on anybody. His 12.5 sacks and 18 hurries last year let people know he can get to the QB. This year he has 18 sacks and almost 30 hurries.

Logic over romper room thinking.

7. JCBRAVE

I have honestly watched 11 Miami Dolphin games, and it was hard. In every one of them, Marshall blew tons of plays.

As for the Chiefs game I've seen, IDK the number, it's low, but enough to know Derrick Johnson is hardily above average, and not deserving of a Pro Bowl trip.

And saying Aldon Smith is better than Babin and Briggs is true. Aldon Smith has a backpack full of moves, Babin spins around and gets blocked into many of his sacks. Briggs, IDK what to say cause he's boring as hell to watch.

You just read paper, i watch games.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Every time I watched Philly, it seemed that Babin was killing drives with clutch sacks. Every time I watched Miami, Marshall was making big time catches. Every time I watched KC, Derrick Johnson was all over the field making tackles and breaking up passes. McCourty only broke up 2 more passes and had 1 less pick.

There is more to football than stats, but those numbers aren't exactly randomly generated either.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

yeah pro bowl is a joke - aldon smith has been a beast and should be consideration for rookie of the year yet no pro bowl ... popularity contest is right. only the mlb all-star game is worth watching out of all the major sports. finny could be an alternate and maybe nate washington as last on the pro bowl depth chart with an injury but thats about it ... no standouts in an otherwise blaw type of year ...

out of the 4 teams who didnt have ANY pro bowl representatives - only the titans have a winning record ... pretty sad no standouts this year

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Navarro Bowman should have got in as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar