No Keith No!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

2. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Oh ok. Honestly the only things I remember about our secondary in pass d was Pac's tight defense on Rod Smith on a quick slant and Lamont's defense on long play on 4th and 5. Both were in good position. I guess by the end of the first half all I noticed was us getting abused in the run game. :suspect:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Well, I could be wrong. After just a few minutes the only things that stood out to me were bad things. The sky might be falling, I dunno. I just am very concerned at this point. Judging from what I saw (or think I recall) ... we are in big trouble.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The problem isn't that we lost a preseason game to Denver, the problem is our entire team seemed to not know their fundamentals of football (eg. DE's not keeping contain on bootlegs,etc.)

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

one quick thing about the bootlegs...

I admit I don't usually watch a lot of preseason football, but madden last night said that one play that will always work in the preseason, regardless of what teams are playing, is the bootleg...

but still, our D looked horrible. If we are going to play a straight up 4-3 this season, with this dline and sirmon in the middle, we are in trouble...

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Are you serious? Do you have trouble reading and comprehending? Where is the excuses? He SAID, basically, that they didn't game plan for the Broncos, at all. They just lined up and played. He isn't making excuses, he is saying that the coaches didn't prepare them for the Broncos!:irked:

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Actually I read very well thank you. My point is that he said they just lined up and played football. Very bad football as it turns out. Since the initial quote from Keith, he has come out and indicated that he is unhappy with some attitudes on the team and the play of the defense, however when he made the comments I reacted to they read very much like he was making excuses for not playing well...blaming a lack of defensive scheming for the team looking totally lost on the field.

I think its a petty excuse to blame the coaches for "not preparing them for the Broncos", as you put it. If you accept that excuse for the miserable play on the field Saturday night...well, then I guess you are saying that we are not talented enough to react, adjust and play defense at a basic level.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Elf, you have become quite the cat fighter lately. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar