No. Just no...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 19, 2014.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

And where do you draw the line? What he if molested kids? Would you still want him on the team?
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Michael vick has been to the postseason 4 times since 2002. Titans have been 3 times since 2002
    Sounds like a match made in underachievement heaven. zero Sb wins amongst them.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Wow...

Dogs do not = people for the love of all that is holy....

Where do we draw the line? Works both ways. I have shot dogs with BB guns that come onto my property. Should I be compared to a person that molests children?
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I was not saying it was the same. Just asking at what point do you not want a player on a team. To me, what Mike Vick did is bad enough to not want him. For others, apparently, it takes more. Are there those who would accept a pedophile?
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Well, I guess I have to ask why does it matter? I let the NFL decide whether or not a player has done a bad enough crime to play. Past that, I want players that help us win.

Whether I think a player should be allowed to play in the NFL or not is a different issue.

I am a firm believer that there shouldn't be a court of public opinion.

As for a pedophile, there is no way the NFL would let a convicted rapist play football. So that should answer your slippery slope concern.
  6. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Haha good one
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

nope that is fair use of a BB gun

and you are right dogs are not equal to people. Dogs are better
  8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i love dogs but we inhumanely slaughter trillions of cows and do all sorts of stuff to many animals(food,laboratories,etc.) , is any of us truly worthy of passing judgement on Vick for fighting dogs? He did jail time. Are you a vegetarian? Don't even bring pedophiles into this convo, we're talking animals.
  9. GoT

you set a low bar

but to each their own
  10. GoT

yep

vick is a subhuman piece of crap who needs to get some horrendus disease and die slowly and destitute. I hope nothing but the worse for that scumbag