Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No. Just no...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Mar 19, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    And where do you draw the line? What he if molested kids? Would you still want him on the team?
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,556
    Michael vick has been to the postseason 4 times since 2002. Titans have been 3 times since 2002
    Sounds like a match made in underachievement heaven. zero Sb wins amongst them.
    Childress79 high fives this.
  3. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,754
    Wow...

Dogs do not = people for the love of all that is holy....

Where do we draw the line? Works both ways. I have shot dogs with BB guns that come onto my property. Should I be compared to a person that molests children?
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,336
    I was not saying it was the same. Just asking at what point do you not want a player on a team. To me, what Mike Vick did is bad enough to not want him. For others, apparently, it takes more. Are there those who would accept a pedophile?
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,754
    Well, I guess I have to ask why does it matter? I let the NFL decide whether or not a player has done a bad enough crime to play. Past that, I want players that help us win.

Whether I think a player should be allowed to play in the NFL or not is a different issue.

I am a firm believer that there shouldn't be a court of public opinion.

As for a pedophile, there is no way the NFL would let a convicted rapist play football. So that should answer your slippery slope concern.
  6. Chance9 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $420
    Haha good one
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,048
    nope that is fair use of a BB gun

and you are right dogs are not equal to people. Dogs are better
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $831
    i love dogs but we inhumanely slaughter trillions of cows and do all sorts of stuff to many animals(food,laboratories,etc.) , is any of us truly worthy of passing judgement on Vick for fighting dogs? He did jail time. Are you a vegetarian? Don't even bring pedophiles into this convo, we're talking animals.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,048
    you set a low bar

but to each their own
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $22,048
    yep

vick is a subhuman piece of crap who needs to get some horrendus disease and die slowly and destitute. I hope nothing but the worse for that scumbag